Our Services at Prices Creek
Prices Creek specializes in canine, equine and feline care. We offer a full range of services for cats, dogs, horses, miniatures, ponies, donkeys and mules. Below is a brief list of the services we provide.
If you have a question about any of the services we provide, feel free to contact us anytime.
- Routine and preventative care such as vaccinations, parasite prevention program design and consultation, and Coggin's testing
- Small animal & equine dental care
- Nutrition consultation and weight management
- Lameness evaluation, treatment, and prevention
- Breeding: A.I. with fresh, cooled, and frozen semen, and management of “problem” mares
- Neonatal and post-foaling care
- Minor surgery including spays and neuters
- Laceration repair
- Colic care
- Equine ambulatory care
- Digital Radiographs (x-rays) and ultrasound
- Medical Acupuncture for dogs, cats, horses, and more.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability.
Prices Creek Veterinary Service care's for many types of pets including:
If you are a breeder or rescue group call our office and we can work out a discount plan for you.