1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Prices Creek Veterinary Service understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit or SratchPay programs.
It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and these programs will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: CareCredit or ScratchPay
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Deferred Interest For 6 Months on balances > $200
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee (although they require use of the card at least every 12 months to keep the account open)
- Revolving Credit, no prepayment penalties
Highlights of ScratchPay Program:
- Applying DOES NOT affect credit score
- Requires balance >$200
- Single use loan for emergencies (qualified applicants can apply as needed for future loans)
- 3 simple payment options with deferred interest - 30 days, 12 months, or 24 months.
- No-prepayment penalties